NHL 18 update 1.05 released on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the latest NHL 18 1.05 patch notes, the new update has added has added support for Xbox One X. You can now play the game 4K resolution. In addition, NHL 18 version 1.05 also includes various bug fixes and improvements. Read full patch notes below.
NHL 18 update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Added Xbox One X enhanced 4K compatibility
- NHL 18 update 1.05 added a new Daily Free pack containing a mix of items which could include contracts, coins, collectibles, club items, or players. This content will be untradable.
- Added a fix for matchmaking in Competitive Seasons
- Added Spengler Cup Tournament
- Added a fix where editing an unsigned prospect will cause that player to become a UFA once you start a franchise mode.
- Improved unsigned prospect growth.
- NHL 18 1.05 added a fix where Created players that are put on NHL teams are also duplicated as Free
- Agents in Franchise Mode.
Gameplay changes in NHL 18 1.05
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t poke check the puck off the goaltender when they were skating with the puck.
- Updates to line change logic to fix situations where the closest AI skater to the puck would go for a line change rather than pressuring the puck.
- Fixed an issue in Threes where after your opponent misses a penalty shot, the AI teammate started with the puck instead of the user.
- Fixed a penalty shot logic issue where a player tripped on a breakaway after taking a clean shot was still awarded a penalty shot.
- Fixed an issue where the flip puck deke in 94 controls wasn’t always firing properly.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes after performing a body check using B/O on Hybrid controls the skater will lose puck pickup functionality.
- Corrected the faceoff formation player assignment in the defensive neutral zone formation when using aggressive face-off strategy.
- Fixed a desync that would sometimes occur when starting a fight.
- Fixed the issue where skating backward and doing the puck flip would send the puck high in the air
- Fixed some issues where players weren’t attempting one-timer as expected.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to enter Defensive Skill Stick state during face offs, disrupting the expected outcomes of the faceoffs.
- Various gameplay and broadcast camera fix causing issues in gameplay.
The following content has been added and updated in EA SPORTS NHL 18:
- NHL 18 version 1.05 added Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Arenas Uniforms
Canadian Hockey League (CHL):
- Added Red Deer Rebels alternate Uniform
- NHL 18 version 1.05 added Regina Pats alternate Uniform
- Added Brian’s Optik Goalie Pads
- NHL 18 1.05 added new St. Louis Blues Scoreboard
- All Canadian Hockey League Teams now wear CCM Ultra Tacks gloves.
Check your game update and download the latest NHL 18 update 1.05 on your PS4 and Xbox One.