No Mans Sky 1.37 patch for PS4 and PC will roll out later today. The new update introduces a number of fixes and improvements including an upload all discoveries option and improved trade product prices.
In addition, the latest update has added a new tethered ship control scheme for PC mouse & keyboard players. This option can be toggled and changes ship controls to be cursor based, meaning you’ll be able to direct your ship easily using your mouse.
Also, PC mouse and keyboard players can now look around the ship’s cockpit by holding the ALT key. This new option will be active by default and can be toggled back to the original control scheme via the General Options menu.
No Mans Sky 1.37 Patch Notes
Other changes and improvements
- Allowed economy Scanner to be used from the Quick Menu to locate an outpost.
- Improved prices trade outposts offer for trade goods.
- No Mans Sky 1.37 for PlayStation 4 has added the ability to hold backspace to delete text in text entry fields.
- Improved pagination of tech and product build windows.
- Improved pricing of freighters and freighter trade-in values.
- Added economy information to the galactic map for systems the player has already visited.
- No Mans Sky update 1.37 has added a quick menu option to scan for outposts using an economy scanner.
- Increased tech fragment rewards for tech debris.
- Added a penalty to standing for killing civilian ships.
- Updated and improved terrain editing effects.
- Changed farmer missions to count plants grown anywhere towards requirements, including outside of player bases.
- Improved rewards given from factory and harvester buildings to avoid awarding known recipes.
- No Mans Sky update 1.37 has improved fog and weather effects in low flight mode.
- Reduced FPS when the game is not in focus.
- No Mans Sky 1.37 has added categories to the item transfer window.
- Added a new send window to aid in transferring items.
- Improved planet temperature ranges.
- Improved storms on lush planets.
- Improved price comparison text on the ship purchase screen.
- No Mans Sky 1.37 has added “Upload All” button on the discovery page.
- Improved trade product pricing.
- No Mans Sky version 1.37 has improved price modifiers for different economy types.
- Players who find themselves a long way away from their mission destination can now use the log to reset the mission. The mission log will highlight missions and destinations over several thousand light years away with a red icon. Holding R3 or the middle mouse button over this icon will reset the mission to the most recent safe stage, allowing progress to continue.
- No Mans Sky update 1.37 ha fixed an issue where some players did not receive all of the portal glyphs. If you experienced this issue, the next time you find a portal glyph, those that were previously missed should be restored.
- Restored missing Atlas Seed blueprints to affected players.
- No Mans Sky 1.37 has fixed an issue that caused players to skip certain Atlas Stations
- Reduced chance of multiple missions sending you to the same destination.
- No Mans Sky version 1.37 has fixed landing of S-class ships.
- Fixed an issue in displaying temperature modifiers on hot planets.
- Fixed an issue with a particular Factory Raid mission which would prevent completion
- Prevented failed timed missions remaining on the mission board indefinitely.
- No Mans Sky update 1.37 has fixed issue where certain missions would incorrectly show markers in the galactic map.
- Fixed issue where planters on a player’s freighter would break whenever the freighter was moved.
- Fixed an exploit with teleporting between systems to trade.
- Prevented gas harvesters being constructed on planets with no atmosphere to harvest.
- No Mans Sky update 1.37 has fixed number visibility when moving inventory items.
- Fixed an issue where player could not build item stacks in creative mode.
- No Mans Sky version 1.37 has fixed issue where the economy description on the galactic map had untranslated text.
- Fixed issue where units would function incorrectly for players with more than the maximum amount.
- No Mans Sky 1.37 has fixed issues where maintenance components would require different repairs after rebooting the game.
- Fixed an issue where delivery missions were occasionally failing to register as complete.
- Prevented bounty missions failing if you choose not to attempt them immediately.
- No Mans Sky update 1.37 prevented terrain editing effects showing while you are in your vehicle.