No Man’s Sky Path Finder Update launched today. The latest update brings planetary vehicles, PS4 Pro support, Permadeath Mode and lots more.
The now includes a brutally difficult new game mode called Permadeath. Not only does this mode mirror the high difficulty level of Survival mode, but dying will also wipe your saves and start you from the beginning.
No Man’s Sky Path Finder Update features:
- PlayStation 4 Pro Support
- Improved Visuals
- Owning Multiple Ships
- Base Sharing Online
- New Vehicles — Exocraft
- Permadeath Mode
- Build Vehicle Race Tracks
- Ship Specializations and Classes
- Double the Base Building Variety
- Multi-tool Specialization and Classes
- New Weapon Modes
- Photo Mode
- Discovery Menu
- Quality of Life Improvements
- 50% more original music from 65daysofstatic
No Man’s Sky Path Finder Update also brings a host of visual improvements including new high-resolution textures, improved lighting, ambient occlusion and more.