Today, alleged images and specifications of Nokia E1 and Nokia 6 leaked online. According to the rumors, Nokia 6 which was previously known as ‘Nokia D1‘ will be powered by Octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The smartphone will also feature a 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, 16MP rear camera with autofocus and 8MP front-facing camera. Check out the full specs below.
Nokia 6 Specs:
- Octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 5.5-inch display with Full HD (1920x1080px) resolution.
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage + microSD card slot.
- 16MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash.
- 8MP front-facing camera.
- Front-facing fingerprint scanner.
- Support for Dolby ATMOS surround sound technology with the intelligent amplifier for more powerful, deeper bass and volume.
- Android 7.0 Nougat
On the other hand, Nokia E1 will come with the mid-range hardware. HMD will launch Nokia E1 with 1.4 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 425 CPU with Adreno 308 GPU. The smartphone will also include 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
Also, Nokia E1 will feature a 5.2-inch or 5.3-inch display with 720p resolution. The main snapper will be 13MP, while the front camera is a 5 MP sensor.
HMD Global is expected to officially unveil its first Nokia Android phones at Mobile World Congress next month. Nokia E1 and Nokia 6 ( D1) are just two of the at least five new expected devices in 2017. None of these details have been verified, so we have to take all these rumors with a pinch of salt.