Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge smartphones are now receiving Android 7.0 Nougat update G935TUVU4BQB1 and G935TTMB4BQB1 respectively. Currently, users with Galaxy S7 and S7 edge on T-Mobile are now receiving this update.
Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge Nougat Update feature:
- OS upgrade – Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Provides new UX and various performance modes
- Improved usability of the notification feature and Quick settings button
- Improved usability of the Multi window
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge Nougat update G935TUVU4BQB1 and G935TTMB4BQB1 also improved setting menu and AOD feature, addition of the Samsung pass feature
- Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps, improved speed of system upgrade and app installation
Known Issues with the update:
- If you are using Gear IconX, please make sure to update to the latest version before upgrading to the Nougat OS.
- Some apps that haven’t been optimized for Android Nougat might not work properly after the upgrade. In this case, upgrade the app to the latest version via Galaxy Apps or Play Store.
- The functionality of some features may differ after the upgrade. Some apps may not function normally.
The new Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge Nougat update G935TUVU4BQB1 and G935TTMB4BQB1 will gradually roll out to everyone over the next couple of weeks. You can also check for the update manually by heading to the system updates section in the settings menu.
The update weighs size is around 117MB.