Microsoft released big update for Groove Music. If you are on the Fast Ring, you will receive new Groove Music Version 3.6.2386.0 update. The new update brings many new features requested by insiders through feedback app.
With Groove Music update version 3.6.2386.0, users can now locally edit metadata. Before the update there was no option to edit Metadata for albums with Groove Music. Other features include sorting by genre for curated playlists, top albums, and more in Explore. Check out the official change log below.
New in Groove Music Update version 3.6.2386.0
- Users can now Right-click on an album or song and choose Edit Info.
- Users can now see curated playlists, new releases, best new songs, top albums, and top artists all by GENRE. Currently, available in US, UK, FR, CA, and DE only.
- Radio stations show up in Recent Plays in Your Groove.
- You can check out which artists are included in a playlist in Explore more easily now because they are highlighted when you click on a playlist.
- Feedback available on playlists in Your Groove with a thumbs up or thumbs down.
- You can also mute specific songs in a Your Groove playlist if you don’t want to hear them anymore. Muted songs will be excluded when you play that playlist later or save a copy to your collection.
- We also introduced landmarks in Groove to reduce tabs when using Narrator.
Right now only fast ring insiders are getting this update. It will be available to other user later.
[appbox windowsstore appid 9wzdncrfj3pt]