A new OneNote update for Windows 10 is now available for download. The latest update brings many new features like password protection, new page placement, new bullet styles and much more. Check out the full list of changes below.
OneNote update for Windows 10 feature
Reorder your notebooks
- Sort your notebooks however you like. Simply click and drag a notebook to reorder it in the list.
- Add a password to a section to keep your notes safe from prying eyes.
Create diagrams or flow charts
- Use the Shapes gallery to insert perfect circles, squares, arrows and more.
Save images and files
- Save your favorite picture or an important file outside of OneNote. Just right-click and save it to a location you specify.
New page placement
- Quickly add a new page below the currently selected one, rather than at the bottom of the page list.
Change the layer order
- Put tables, note containers, pictures, and shapes into your notes and then arrange which are in front and which are behind.
- Grab the paragraph handles and reorder or collapse text on the page.
New bullet styles
- Tired of plain old bullets? Spice up your notes with dashes, arrows, diamonds, and more.
You can download the latest OneNote update from the Windows Store or from the link below.