Today at E3, ORIGIN PC has announced its thin and light EVO15-S laptop for gaming. Measuring only .73 inches thick and weighing only 4.3 pounds, the all-new EVO15-S is powered by Inter Core i7 Processor and NVIDIA’s latest GeForce GTX 1070 desktop-class graphics.
In addition, the new gaming laptop comes with optional 15.6” 4K-UHD (3840×2160) or an FHD (1920*1080) HD IPS display. The laptop supports both 4K gaming and VR experiences.
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor
- Optional 15.6” 4K-UHD (3840×2160) or a FHD (1920*1080) HD IPS display
- Up to an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 VR-Ready GPU
- Up to 1 x 2TB m.2 PCIe and 1 x 2.5” 4TB HDD/SSD
- Up to 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 2666MHz Memory
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Built-in HD Webcam
- Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming 360˚
- 2x USB Type C 3.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, and a 6-in-1 Push-Push Card reader
- Backlit multi-color keyboard and optional custom paint
- Includes free lifetime 24/7 US-based tech support
Check out more details about the new EVO15-S Laptop here.