Overwatch 2.22 update is now available for download on PS4. According to the Overwatch patch notes, the latest update comes with improvements for Mercy, Zenyatta, and Lúcio. The update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
In addition, the new Overwatch update 2.22 has addressed an issue which preventing Mercy’s momentum from slowing down correctly when Guardian Angel was canceled. Check out full Overwatch changelog below.
Overwatch 2.22 update patch notes for PS4
- Wall Ride
- The speed boost that Lúcio receives after completing a wall ride has been increased by 65%
- Guardian Angel
- Players can now glide past a targeted ally using the jump key
- Cooldown no longer resets when Resurrect is activated
- No longer resets or reduces Resurrection’s cooldown
- Overwatch version 2.22 for PS4 has added a number of additional voice lines for Cultist Zenyatta
- Overwatch update 2.22 has Fixed a bug preventing Mercy’s momentum from slowing down correctly when Guardian Angel was canceled.
- Overwatch update 2.22 fixed a bug preventing the visual effects on Sombra’s Pumpkinette victory pose from displaying correctly.
According to the developers, Valkyrie no longer resets or reduces Resurrect’s cooldown. Instead, it now provides an extra ‘charge,’ allowing you to revive an ally even if it is still on cooldown. If the bonus charge hasn’t been spent when Valkyrie ends, it will be removed.
However, this still reduces the overall number of Resurrects that Mercy can provide, since Valkyrie no longer reduces its cooldown.
Check our game update and download latest Overwatch 2.22 update for PS4 and Xbox One.