Overwatch update 2.26 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC is now available for download. According to the Overwatch 2.26 patch notes, the update comes with various bug fixes and improvements. In addition, Overwatch version 2.26 also fixed issues with Mercy, Roadhog, and Torbjörn. Read full details below.
Overwatch Update 2.26 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Addressed an issue that caused the game client to crash when certain visual effects were displayed.
- Competitive Play that sometimes caused incorrect time adjustments between subsequent rounds on hybrid maps is now fixed with Overwatch version 2.26.
Heroes Changes in Overwatch 2.26
- Addressed an issue that prevented Mercy’s Resurrection cooldown from resetting after activating Valkyrie.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Roadhog’s Chain Hook to miss targets from certain angles and distances.
- Overwatch version 2.26 addressed a bug that prevented Torbjörn’s Forge Hammer from upgrading his turret if he used it from certain angles and distances.
Recently, big Winter event was also released. Check your game update and download Overwatch update 2.26 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.