Oxygen OS 4.5.5 update is now rolling out for OnePlus 5 owners. The update brings improvements to WiFi connectivity as well as enhances video recording capability of OnePlus 5. In addition, there are improvements for voice calling and Vibration intensity. The vibration intensity when receiving calls has been decreased.
The update also brings along with it a bunch of optimizations alongside a few bug fixes which include the fix for certain apps not able to work under IPv6 network settings.
Oxygen OS 4.5.5 update for OnePlus 5
- Improvements to Wi-Fi connectivity
- Improvements for voice calling
- Video recording now uses less battery
- Vibration intensity when receiving calls has been decreased.
- Fixed Wifi signal consistently being displayed as weak.
- Fixed certain apps not able to work under IPv6 network settings.
- To restore connectivity to a Windows 10 PC.
Oxygen OS 4.5.5 update for OnePlus 5 is rolling out over the air. The OTA update notification may take some time to pop up on your device. However, you can also manually check for the update by heading to your handset’s Settings menu.