Oxygen OS 4.5.7 update is now rolling out for OnePlus 5. The new update has added new OnePlus Slate font as well as EIS for 4k video recording. The lack of EIS for 4K recording earlier had left many users in disappointment.
In addition, the update fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones. Also, there is a fix for camera shutter sound bug in silent mode for Indian region. Check out full detail below.
Oxygen OS 4.5.7 for OnePlus 5
- Introducing the all new OnePlus Slate font
- Added EIS for 4k video recording
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st July 2017
- Updated to latest GMS package
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements
- Standby battery enhancements
- Fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones
- Fixed camera shutter sound bug in silent mode for Indian region
- Fixed missing sound channels when recording videos
Oxygen OS 4.5.7 update for OnePlus 5 is rolling out over the air. The OTA update notification may take some time to pop up on your device.
However, you can also manually check for the update by heading to your handset’s Settings menu.