OxygenOS 4.1.1 (Nougat 7.1.1) update for OnePlus 3 and 3T is now available for download. The new update Nougat 7.1.1 as well as other fixes like improvements to video stability when recording, Wifi fixes and more.
The update also brings Android security patches for the month of March. Also, there are improvements for video stability and WiFi. Check out more details below.
New in OxygenOS 4.1.1 (Nougat 7.1.1) update for OnePlus 3 and 3T
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1.
- Added expanded screenshots.
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction.
- Improved video stability when recording.
- Improved WiFI connectivity.
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity.
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug.
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug.
- General bug fixes.
If you are an owner of OnePlus 3 and 3T, download the OxygenOS 4.1.1 update today. As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days. Meanwhile, you can manually check for the update by heading to your handset’s Settings menu.