OxygenOS 4.1.7 update for OnePlus 3 and 3T smartphones is now available. The update includes the August security patch alongside several bug fixes and improvements. The update has also fixed issue where Sound channel show error while recording videos. In additon, Call will no longer routed to speaker accidentally by some 3rd party apps. More details below.
- Enhanced system fluidity
- Bluetooth optimizations
- Battery optimizations
- Android security patch updated to August
- Sound channel error while recording videos.
- Call is routed to speaker accidentally by some 3rd party apps.
- Screen is turned on by screen off gesture while making a phone call.
- Rendering issue in Indian Kannada language.
- App locker issue caused by some 3rd party apps.
OxygenOS 4.1.7 update for OnePlus 3 and 3T smartphones will roll out over the air. Once there, be sure to connect to a WiFi network before installing the update to avoid extra data charges. Also, make sure that your OnePlus device is at least 50 percent charged.