Oxygen OS 4.5.10 update is now rolling out for OnePlus 5. The new update brings improvements to the camera. The update brings photo noise reduction, improved Camera stability and 60 fps video noise and texture improvements.
In addition, the update improved WiFi stability as well as fixed clarity issue of videos taken by SnapShot app. Check out full detail below.
OxygenOS 4.5.10 update for OnePlus 5
- Photo noise reduction
- Improved Camera stability
- 60 fps video noise and texture improvements
- Added country information of photographers in Shot on OnePlus
- Fixed accidental touches after hanging up
- Improved Jio call functionality
- Fixed display issue on calling screen
- Improved WiFi stability
- Fixed clarity issue of videos taken by SnapShot app
- Fixed display issue of new font
- Fixed scrolling issue of Play Music
Oxygen OS 4.5.10 update for OnePlus 5 is rolling out over the air. The OTA update notification may take some time to pop up on your device. However, you can also manually check for the update by heading to your handset’s Settings menu