Paladins update 1.37 (OB61) is now rolling out for players. The latest Paladins 1.37 patch includes various improvements, Character balances and much more.
In addition, the new patch has fixed rarity glow & Announcer for cards/cosmetics not playing when opening Radiant Chests. Also, there are loudness level adjustments for Evie Bewitched, Androxus Shattermaw, and chat notification.
Paladins Update 1.37 (OB61) Patch Notes
- Third Person toggle (not in Competitive or Esports)
- Loading Screen additions
- Upcoming Paladins Premier League matches
- Game Mode tips
- Removed Crowd Control overlay in First Person
- Paladins version 1.37 added Card cooldowns on HUD
- Added additional audio for the following
- Dances: Lex, Pip, Sha Lin, and Ying
- Mastery: Barik, Pip and Seris
- Emotes: Talus Default and Home Run
- Addressed an issue with Champions loading in without weapons.
- Fixed rarity glow & Announcer for cards/cosmetics not playing when opening Radiant Chests
- Loudness level adjustments for Evie Bewitched, Androxus Shattermaw, and chat notification.
- Paladins version 1.37 fixed Troublemaker Evie’s voice from being heard from too far away.
- Fixed max HP values not returning to expected values after max is changed.
- Open Beta 61 has fixed hit sound playing when loading into match.
- Fixed issues camera falling through world
- Fixed Barik death perspective locked to ragdoll camera
- Paladins patch 1.37 fixed voice lines playing twice
- Fixed Ruckus 1p projectiles only coming out of one gun
- Fixed issues with Beam weapons not rendering correctly in Spectator (and kill cam).
- Paladins 1.37 has fixed an issue preventing the heal feed from working.
You can read full patch notes here.
Check your game update and download latest Paladins update 1.37 on PS4 and Xbox One.