Panasonic Toughbook CF-33 laptop officially announced today at MWC 2017. The new Toughbook CF-33 is a fully rugged 2-in-1 detachable laptop with 12” display design with 3:2 aspect ratio.
The laptop comes with a choice of two models: as a 2-in-1 detachable laptop or as a tablet only. Designed for outdoor use in bright sunlight or heavy rain, a 12″ 10-finger capacitive Dual touch QHD screen (2160 x 1440 pixels) is suitable for workers who need to operate touch screens with gloves.
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-33 also uses the latest display technology providing a new level of viewing quality for tablet users working outside with its 1200cd/m² brightness.
The device also includes an IP55 digitizer pen designed to work with Windows Ink for workers who need the highest levels of writing, drawing and signature accuracy in the toughest of weather conditions.
Panasonic Toughbook CF-33 features:
- Up to a 7th generation Intel Core processor.
- A 2MP webcam with stereo microphones and 8MP documentation rear camera with Windows Hello support.
- A 4G LTE option, and the option for the latest U-Blox NEO-M8 GPS for precise navigation.
- USB 3.0, HDMI, LAN, micro SD-XC and headset ports.
- Twin hot-swappable batteries.
- The sleek Desktop Port Replicator allows the Panasonic Toughbook CF-33 2-in-1 detachable laptop to be used as a high-performance desktop device. The four-bay battery charger is ideal for large organizations where the ability to charge multiple batteries can reduce work downtime.
- Powered by Windows 10
The Panasonic Toughbook CF-33 will be starting around $4,099 for the tablet with the keyboard and $3,499 for the tablet-only in May 2017.