Futuremark PCMark 10 Professional Edition is now available for $1495 per year. PCMark 10 now supports Windows 10 with new and improved workloads. The benchmark tool is also faster and easier to use.
PCMark 10 features a comprehensive set of tests that cover the wide variety of tasks performed in the modern workplace. With Express, extended, and custom run options to suit your needs, PCMark 10 is the complete PC benchmark for the modern office and an ideal choice for organizations that buy PCs in high volumes.
What’s new in PCMark 10
Easy to use
- PCMark 10 is easy to install and run, no complicated configuration required. Run the main benchmark and you’ll get a PCMark 10 score that you can use to compare systems. PCMark 10 measures overall system performance for modern office work using tests based on real-world apps and activities. There are Extended, Express and Custom run options for exploring other aspects of performance if needed.
Fast and efficient
- With its new and improved workloads, the main PCMark 10 benchmark takes less than half the time of the equivalent test in PCMark 8.
Just click run
- In PCMark 10, you no longer have to choose between the Accelerated and Conventional benchmarking modes used in PCMark 8.
- Each benchmark run produces a high-level benchmark score, mid-level test group scores, and low-level workload scores.
New yet familiar
- PCMark 10 shares the same style of the user interface as 3DMark and VRMark. With its familiar layout, it’s easy to start benchmarking with PCMark 10.
The software will be available in a benchmark, Express, and Extended edition. PCMark 10 Advanced Edition and Free Basic Edition will be available for download starting June 22nd.
Get more details from the official website here.