PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds update for Xbox One is now available for download. The latest PUBG game update for Xbox One includes various bug fixes in-game and performance improvements.
In addition, Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. Check out more details below.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds update for Xbox One Patch Notes [08/01/2018]
- Aim acceleration can now be adjusted to players via in-game option
- Player weapon damage has been increased against vehicles. We will continue to monitor player feedback and telemetry and make further balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made available for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other modes within those regions as concurrency allows
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor lighting and shadows to appear too dark and blueish
- Analog stick acceleration added while exiting the plane and while parachuting
- PhysX performance enhancements
- Server FPS slightly increased
- Client FPS slightly increased
- Some VFX received slight optimizations
- Music on/off option added
- Addressed a number of known crashes
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred when multiple players attempted to loot from the same source
Check your game update and download latest PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds update for Xbox One.