Plex Universal Windows app added Cortana support with the latest update. The latest update version 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 released to users. The Plex is a media home streaming app for Windows 10 PCs and other platforms.
New in Plex UWP app Update:
- (Home) Redesign of account picker screen.
- (Home) Lock account when account picker is opened.
- (Cortana) Playing and shuffling libraries and playlists is now supported
- Blur background art on synced content for better readability available on Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Fixes in Plex UWP app Update:
- (Video) Revert transcoding of media with multi-channel AC-3 audio (previously causing stuttering), since it introduced issues for other users.
- (Video) Force transcoding of HEVC files with REXT profile, since it causes the video player to crash if used as-is
- (Video) App crashes when updating system transport controls and the media doesn’t have a subtitle
- (UI) A bunch of minor tweaks to UI.
- (Playlists) Fix breadcrumb on playlist page.
- (Music) Restore volume at startup.
- (Cortana) Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fix crash when navigating to the album by folder.
- Fix crash after sign in on Windows 10 November Update builds.
[appbox windowsstore appid 9wzdncrfj3q8]