Pokemon GO 0.89.1 for Android is now available for download. The company also released Pokemon Go update 1.59.1 for iOS devices. The latest update includes bug fixes and game improvements. In addition, the update has added the ability to sort the Pokédex by region. Check out more details below.
Pokemon GO 0.89.1 for Android and 1.59.1 for iOS Patch Notes
- Resolved a bug that caused the Pokémon collection screen to scroll to the top after evolving, transferring, or renaming a Pokémon.
- Added the ability to sort the Pokédex by region.
- Improved incubator sorting order when selecting an incubator.
- Improved the way Pokémon scale throughout the app.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
Previously, update 1.53.2 for iOS devices released with the support for the iPhone X screen resolution.
Check your updates to download latest Pokemon GO 0.89.1 for Android and 1.59.1 for iOS.
[appbox appstore id1094591345][appbox googleplay com.nianticlabs.pokemongo&hl=en]