Arkane Studios has released Prey update 1.02 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the changelog, this patch fixes corrupted game saves, adjusts the controls to improve input lag, and more. Check out more details below.
Prey Update 1.02 for PS4 and Xbox One Changelog
- Fix to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state. Also addresses some additional crashes on map loads.
- Hacking during the Power Plant reboot no longer causes the reboot to not complete
- Prey update 1.02 for PS 4 and Xbox One fix to prevent the Player from becoming stuck in certain circumstances
- Nightmares will now always search for the player once spawned
- Numerous fixes to GLOO to prevent breaking and bypassing collision, prevent corpses from passing through walls and floors
- Updated the Recycling to prevent infinite material creation
- Fix for occasional combat freeze when attacking Phantoms
- Kaspar’s objective indicator should no longer disappear
- Updates to the audio mix to adjust volume of music, audio logs, cutscenes
- Adjustments to the controls to improve latency
The Prey Update 1.02 download size is around 400MB.