Update: ProShot has been pulled from Windows Store because of technical issues. Many users reported that they are unable to download the app. ProShot team posted on the twitter.
ProShot for Windows 10 has been pulled from the Store. Too many distribution issues. We will be talking w/Microsoft on Monday. Disappointed.
— Rise Up Games (@RiseUpGames) August 27, 2016
Original Story: ProShot camera app is now available for Window 10 users. ProShot is one of the best camera app for Windows 10. The app was first released for Windows Phone 8.1. ProShot app for Windows 10 PC and Mobile brings new improvements and features.
— Rise Up Games (@RiseUpGames) August 26, 2016
- Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes, just like a DSLR.
- Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control over exposure, flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, and white balance
- Shoot in JPEG or RAW (saved as uncompressed TIFF).
- Shoot full resolution in 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1
- Video and Timelapse / Intervalometer modes, all with full manual controls.
- HDR and auto-HDR modes
- ISO priority and shutter priority modes – set either ISO or shutter to Auto and ProShot will handle the rest.
- Manual focus assist
- Live histogram
- Front-facing camera with full manual control support.
- Zoom with just one finger
- Grid overlay
- Horizon level with 3 modes
- Adjust JPEG/TIFF quality, Noise Reduction, contrast, saturation, sharpness and more.
- Most innovative camera UI ever created.
- Up to 4K (3840×2160)
- Up to 60fps
- Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control.
- Record video in any mode (Auto, P, M, C1, or C2).
- Adjustable resolution, frame rate, and bitrate.
- Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule.
- Zoom and change any camera parameter, even during video recording.
- Real-time audio input levels Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot’s got your back.
[appbox windowsstore appid 9nblggh4tfjz]