Rainbow Six Siege 1.43 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Rainbow Six Siege Update 1.43 patch notes, this update has fixed the issues discovered in Operation White Noise. In addition, Rainbow Six Siege version 1.43 also includes various other bug fixes and game improvements.
Ubisoft also deploying 60hz Servers to all platforms(PS4, Xbox One, and PC). This will improve the online gaming experience. Check out more details below.
Rainbow Six Siege 1.43 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Players lose all functionality/control after picking up a deployable shield.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.43 addressed the problem where ash’s breaching round does not break the wall in 2F Meeting Room on Tower.
- According to the Rainbow Six Siege 1.43 patch notes, the new Rainbow Six Siege version 1.43 addressed an issue where when a dead Operator is spectating a teammate while on their drone/camera, cycling through Support view modes (drone/camera and Operator views) a third option is available. This view is the First Person point of view of the operator, but the operator is invisible. If the living Operator leaves their camera/drone, the spectating Operator will see a floating gun.
- Fixed an issue where Dokkaebi’s gadget is not usable while rappelling.
- Rainbow Six Siege 1.43 fixed an issue where Zofia and Ela’s stats are inverted.
The game developers are still investigating the FPS dropping issues that some players are experiencing on PC. Check your game update and download latest Rainbow Six Siege update 1.43 on your PS4 and Xbox One.