Rainbow Six Siege Velvet Shell update patch 2.1.0 brings a free map and the two new operators, Velvet Shell comes with four new signature weapon skins. Rook will also receive the first Year 2 Elite set a collection of unique armor pieces and a victory animation.
Rainbow Six Siege Velvet Shell update patch 2.1.0 brings a bit of a game UI refresh, which aims to make navigating the interface more dynamic. The new UI will display challenges, news, and boosters in one place. The same page will also have a section that allows for quick access to the last gamemode you played, this is referred to as a ‘personalised play button’. More detials below.
Rainbow Six Siege Velvet Shell update patch 2.1.0:
- FIXED – Operator’s head is missing in drone view during Situation 7 and Situation 10.
- FIXED – Tachanka’s view can be misrepresented, preventing his shots from registering.
- FIXED – 556xi and AUG A2 are sometimes unable to destroy a distant camera.
- FIXED – Weapons equipped with a Suppressor, Heavy Barrel, or Muzzle brake have no muzzle flash.
- FIXED – Jager’s gadget can be deployed on an Operator’s shield, and remain in that place after the shield moves.
- FIXED – Nitro Cell damage radius is much higher on hardwood walls.
- FIXED – The reload crate in Lower Library 1F (University) will spawn inside of a sofa.
- FIXED – Smoke grenades will sometimes bounce off of invisible collision when thrown by Terrorists.
- FIXED – Some Terrorists remain idle and do no attempt to engage with the players.
- FIXED – Terrorists are stuck while rappelling during the second wave of Attackers while playing Hostage Protection on University
- FIXED – While contesting an area, the overtime countdown is not synced for all players.
- FIXED – Jaeger’s Trophy System will sometimes be missing audio/visual effects.
- FIXED – EDD will be destroyed when placed on the right side of the door in the Passport Check room [Border] if Bandit places an electrified reinforced wall on the right wall.
- FIXED – Tachanka suffers from a broken weapon animation when his LMG is destroyed by Sledge’s Breaching Hammer.
- FIXED – The ammunition count for the LMG is reset when it is redeployed.
- FIXED – Yokai drone can pass through the ceiling on Plane.
- FIXED – Yokai loses signal in the vent between 2F Model Hallway and 2F Vista Hallway on University.
- FIXED – If the Yokai drone is picked up while hovering, the Terrorists will attempt to fire on the drone’s former position.
- FIXED – X-KAIROS pellets will destroy gadgets on the opposite side of the wall from where they land.
- FIXED – Breaching rounds can destroy gadgets on the other side of the wall from where they land.
- FIXED – A Black Eye camera is still usable for approximately 10 seconds after being picked up.
- FIXED – The outline and distance of other gadgets cannot be seen on IQ’s gadget while she is prone.
- FIXED – Sledge’s Breaching Hammer can be used to breach walls from behind Montagne’s extended shield.
- FIXED – Green effects are not appearing for players being killed.
- FIXED – Ladders disappear when looking at them from a certain height.
- FIXED – Players are able to shoot through door frames attached to indestructible walls.
- FIXED – Defuser can be disabled by destroying the tiled floor in Piano Room.
- FIXED – Wooden beams in 2F Classroom do not stop bullets, or show bullet impacts.
- FIXED – Light sources are glowing too brightly.
- FIXED – It is possible to vault over a railing and hide under Green Room stairs.
- FIXED – The carpet in 2F Meeting Room is visible on the Spectator Camera from the floor below.
- FIXED – It is possible to clip through and hide under Main Stairs in the Restaurant.
- FIXED – Hostage clips through the adjacent bed.
- FIXED – Users are able to clip through a specific wall while using a deployable shield.
- FIXED – Bullet impacts are not registering on walls properly.
- FIXED – It is possible to vault through the slot machine wall in 3F Casino.
- FIXED – The compass does not move while operating Tachanka’s LMG.
- FIXED – Using Alt + Enter during the Operator Select would allow players to change Operators during loading.
- FIXED – Corrupted melee animation while running on stairs.
- FIXED – Level of detail issue on various headgear.
- FIXED – Level of detail issue on Sledge, Capitao, and Caveira when moving away from these Operators.
- FIXED – Ubisoft Club challenges would appear as available, even though they were not.
- FIXED – Chinese writing overlaps at the start of rounds.
- FIXED – Players are sometimes not awarded XP and Bonus Renown.
- FIXED – After completing a Terrorist Hunt match, some players are stuck at an infinite loading screen.