Rocket League 1.39 update is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Rocket League update 1.39 patch notes, there are bug fixes and improvements to the game. Also, ‘Batmobile’ Goal Explosion has been added to the ‘Batmobile’ Premium DLC.
In addition, with Rocket League version 1.39, competitive Leaver Penalties are no longer applied to players who quit after someone else has already left a competitive match.
Rocket League Update 1.39 Patch Notes
- Improved performance when High-Quality Shaders are disabled on the following maps:
- Aquadome, Core 707, Starbase ARC and Urban Central
- CPU performance in online play when receiving physics corrections from the game server is now improved.
- The in-game PsyNet Party invite window now sorts friends alphabetically.
- Revised certain sounds (Impacts, Wheel Effects, Car Jumping/Dodging) for local vs. non-local players to improve clarity and readability.
BUG FIXES in Rocket League Version 1.39
- The Playlists / Find Match UI should load much more quickly than before with Rocket League update 1.39.
- Competitive Leaver Penalties are no longer applied to players who quit after someone else has already left a competitive match.
- Replays from Urban Central that were captured before the Autumn Update will no longer cause the game to crash.
- Duplicate boost pads on Champion’s Field are no longer visible when using certain video settings.
- Rocket League 1.39 fixed an issue with motion blur on Core 707 on all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate stuttering/hitching to occur and worsen over time (with V-Sync off).
- Fixed multiple crashes on Xbox.
- Rocket League version 1.39 fixed a rendering issue that could rarely cause corrupted textures on PS4.
NEW CONTENT with Rocket League 1.39
- ‘Batmobile’ Goal Explosion has been added to the ‘Batmobile’ Premium DLC.
- Current owners: The new Goal Explosion will be added automatically to your Garage
- ‘NVIDIA GeForce’ Community Flag has been updated and renamed ‘NVIDIA’.
- Added ‘NVIDIA SHIELD’ Community Flag.
- ‘The Game Awards’ Community Flag has been updated.
A refreshed version of Rocket League: Collector’s Edition will be available in retail stores next week for $29.99. The new version will include The Flash Wheels and a Player Banner inspired by DC Comics.