Rocket League Patch 1.33 for PS4, Xbox One and PC is now available for download. Today’s update addresses stability issues on Xbox One, our new loading screens, and the invisible ball on Neo Tokyo. The update also brings other performance improvements.
Fixed in Rocket League Patch 1.33
- Fixed an issue where the new loading screen format was causing players to crash out of game
- Neo Tokyo (Private Matches) no longer has an invisible ball
- Added protections to prevent Microsoft’s new Xbox Live text filters from crashing Rocket League
- These protections address game crashes largely related to use of in-game chat, Leaderboards, and Custom Training
- In-game messaging has been added to notify players of when Xbox and PlayStation text filters are causing issues in Rocket League
- When this messaging is visible, Match play will be unaffected, while in-game chat, Leaderboards, and Custom Training will have limited functionality
Check your updates for Rocket League Patch 1.33.