Samsung has announced the Galaxy Note 7. Samsung Note 7 will be available for August 19th, pre-order start from tomorrow. Technically there is no big difference between Galaxy S7 and Galaxy Note 7. The S Pen adds support for a magnifying loupe, quick text translation tool, and a new tool that makes it easy to create GIFs from any video that’s currently playing.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 5.7-inch size Dual-curved Super AMOLED display (2560 x 1440 pixel) resolution.
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with 256GB MicroSD card support
- 12-megapixel camera with f/1.7 lens and optical stabilization.
- Iris scanner
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Water resistant (rated to IP68 specifications)
- 3,500mAh battery.
- Gorilla Glass 5
- USB Type-C
- Quick wireless charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow