Shadow of War update 1.06 is now available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The latest Shadow of War patch 1.06 has added Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion DLC. Also, there are bug fixes and game improvements.
In addition, you can capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames, and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update.
Shadow of War update 1.06 Patch Notes
Free Updates and Features
- Endless Siege: Defend your fortresses against Sauron’s forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor in the Endless Siege.
- Rebellion: Crush the Rebellion that sweeps Mordor as your follower’s band together and try to overthrow you.
- Enhanced Photo Mode: Capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames, and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update.
Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion DLC
- Slaughter Tribe: The Uruks and Ologs from the Slaughter tribe are coming, bringing their own unique weapons, fighting style and a new fortress theme to Mordor.
New Slaughter Tribe Missions
- Tribal Showdown: Face down Captains from the Slaughter tribe in Tribal Showdowns, with each showdown bringing unique challenges to complete.
- Tribal War Band: Aid your ally and defeat your nemesis when facing off in the new Tribal War Bands quests as Captains from the Slaughter tribe bring their own forces to clash.
- Legendary Gear Set: The Slaughter tribe brings their own Legendary gear set with new upgrade challenges. Accomplish these and bring your power to new levels!
- Blood Ambush: Repel Captains from the Slaughter tribe in a Blood Ambush as they’ve learned that safety in numbers provides quite an advantage.
- Shadow of War update 1.06 fixed a number of issues where the player could encounter an infinite loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where signing out of the Xbox app and then relaunching to the game could cause a crash. (Universal Windows Platform specific)
- Fixed a crash that would occur if signing out of the active account while opening a War Chest or Loot Chest. (Universal Windows Platform specific)
- Shadow of War patch 1.06 fixed a crash that would could occur if cycling through the Captains on the Army screen too quickly. (Xbox One specific)
- Followers will no longer die from bleed out if they are on a fortress wall that gets destroyed; they will now safely teleport to the ground.
- Addressed a number of instances where Talion could get stuck within specific objects, which would force the player to restart the game.
- Shadow of War 1.06 addressed an issue issues where Talion could fall outside of the environment, which would force the player to restart the game.
User Interface (UI)
- Removed a placeholder image that was present on the Input screen. (PlayStation 4 specific)
- Shadow of War patch 1.06 fixed issues where a message that reads “Invalid ID” could appear in specific instances.
- Fixed an incorrect tutorial message for poisoning a nearby barrel that would ask the player to hold the button rather than press the button.
Check your game update and download the latest Shadow of War update 1.06 on your PS4, Xbox One and PC.