Sticky Notes Update 1.3.0 is now available on Windows 10 PC for insiders. With the latest update When you’ve completed something in your notes, you can now strike it out by highlighting the text and hitting Ctrl+T. The update also brings bug fixes and improvements.
Sticky Notes Update: version 1.3.0
- When you’ve completed something in your notes, you can now strike it out by highlighting the text and hitting Ctrl+T. Done!
- You can now change their color without having to make them larger.
- Fixed a bug that would show you the incorrect smart insights when switching your keyboard language.
- Your Sticky Notes app was getting a little confused if you were using alt to create special letters or characters that you needed. That bug is now officially squashed!
- Some of you were seeing the app crash when highlighting text and then typing. it’s all fixed now.