Super Mario Run 2.1.0 for Android is now available for download. The new update increased the maximum number of Toads that can live in your kingdom to 99,999 as well as player icon improvements.
Previously, the game was exclusively launched for iOS devices. Now, iOS users had more than three months of exclusive access to the game.
Super Mario Run is a one-tap platform game, in which Mario runs of his own accord and you tap the screen to get him to jump. The game offers free gameplay for first few levels. You can unlock all levels by one-time payment. Also, the game requires always-on Internet connectivity.
New in Super Mario Run 2.1.0 for Android
- The maximum number of Toads that can live in your kingdom has increased to 99,999.
- Player icon improvements.
- You can now display your customized Mii character from Miitomo to really show off your fashion sense! (Note: Miitomo is required to use this feature. Miitomo is not available in all countries/regions.)
- You can now find friends from your Nintendo Account.
- Google Play achievements have been implemented.
- Other changes and improvements.
[appbox googleplay com.nintendo.zara]