Super Mario Run for Android is now up for re-registration. Previously, the game was announced by Nintendo at Apple’s event in September. Recently, the game was released for iOS users. An Android release was always in the cards, but we never got a specific date to go with it.
Super Mario Run’s Play Store page is up and shows it as available for pre-registration. Once the game is available, you will get the notification. Super Mario Run is an automatic runner where you control Mario’s jumps and collect as many coins as you can without dying until you get to Bowser and try to defeat him and rescue Princess Peach.
The game’s first three stages are free, to play further you will need to buy it. Also, the game requires always on the internet to play.
Official Super Mario Run features:
In this game, Mario constantly moves forward through the courses while you use a variety of jumps to navigate. Mario will behave differently depending on the timing of your taps, so it’s up to you to show off particularly smooth moves, gather coins, and reach the goal.
- Run and jump with style to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s clutches!
- Travel through plains, caverns, Ghost Houses, airships, castles, and more…
- Clear 6 worlds filled with 24 brand-new courses designed for one-handed play!
- Show off Mario’s stylish moves, compete against your friends and challenge people from all over the world.
- A challenge mode where the competition differs each time you play.
- Compete against the stylish moves of other players for the highest score as you gather coins and get cheered on by a crowd of Toads. If you’re impressive enough, the Toads may even come live in your kingdom.
- You can also perform stylish moves to fill up your gauge and launch into Coin Rush!
- *In order to play Toad Rally, you will need Rally Tickets that you can acquire in a variety of ways, such as clearing worlds or through bonus games in your kingdom.
- Gather coins and Toads to build your very own kingdom.
- Create your unique kingdom with buildings and decorations that you acquire with the help of Toads gathered in Toad Rally.
- There are over 100 kinds of items in the Kingdom Builder feature!
[appbox googleplay com.nintendo.zara]