Super Mario Run for iOS is now available for download. You can now head over to the App Store buy it for $9.99. Super Mario Run is the much-anticipated game from Nintendo on mobile devices.
Super Mario Run is an endless running game, which letting players control Mario with just one tap to jump control. The game features three modes. You can play solo through 24 levels in six worlds in “World Tour” mode. “Toad Rally” lets you challenge your friends’ times to race through certain levels and with “Mushroom Kingdom” you create and customize your own courses.
Super Mario Run features:
A new kind of Mario game that you can play with one hand. In this game, Mario constantly moves forward through the courses while you use a variety of jumps to navigate. Mario will behave differently depending on the timing of your taps, so it’s up to you to show off particularly smooth moves, gather coins, and reach the goal.
- Run and jump with style to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s clutches!
- Travel through plains, caverns, haunted houses, airships, castles, and more…
- Clear 6 worlds filled with 24 brand-new courses designed for one-handed play!
- Show off Mario’s stylish moves, compete against your friends and challenge people from all over the world.
- A challenge mode where the competition differs each time you play.
- Compete against the stylish moves of other players for the highest score as you gather coins and get cheered on by a crowd of Toads. If you’re impressive enough, the Toads may even come live in your kingdom.
- You can also perform stylish moves to fill up your gauge and launch into Coin Rush!
- *In order to play Toad Rally, you will need Rally Tickets that you can acquire in a variety of ways, such as clearing worlds or through bonus games in your kingdom.
- Gather coins and Toads to build your very own kingdom.
- Create your unique kingdom with buildings and decorations that you acquire with the help of Toads gathered in Toad Rally.
To unlock five other characters and third mode, you need to earn currency in the first two modes. The game requires an internet connection at all times, disconnect and a pop-up will appear that stops you from playing. Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto has said this requirement was designed to stop piracy.
You can buy and download the game from link below
[appbox appstore id1145275343]