Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is now receiving a new firmware update. The new firmware update improves battery life as well as optimizes touch functionality. The new update also brings other system stability and performance improvements. Check out the full changelog below.
Surface Pro 4 firmware update
Microsoft Driver update for Surface Embedded Controller Firmware
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware 103.1684.256.0 improves battery life during sleep.
Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) Precise Touch Device
- Intel(R) Precise Touch Device 188.8.131.52 disables touch when the cover is closed and improves stability.
Surface driver update for Surface Integration
- Surface Integration 184.108.40.206 adjusts system Hibernation defaults.
Microsoft driver update for Surface Touch Servicing ML
- Surface Touch Servicing ML 1.0.724.0 optimizes touch functionality.
Surface driver update for Surface System Aggregator
- Surface System Aggregator 103.1610.256.0 resolves screen brightness issue when the device comes out of sleep.
Surface driver update for Surface UEFI
- Surface UEFI 106.1624.768.0 refines brightness settings.
Microsoft Driver update for Surface Touch
- Surface Touch 220.127.116.11 optimizes touch functionality.
You can download Surface Pro 4 firmware offline drivers from here.