Microsoft is now rolling out a new firmware 106.1414.768.0 and driver updates for the Surface Pro 4. Microsoft mentions that the firmware updates can’t be uninstalled or reverted to an earlier version.
Users can check updates by going to Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update
What’s new for the Surface Pro 4:
Microsoft – Firmware – 2.0.302.0
- Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update 2.0.302.0 improves keyboard stability.
Intel Corporation – HIDClass – 220.127.116.11
- Intel Precise Touch Device – 18.104.22.168 disables touch when cover is closed.
Microsoft Driver update for Surface Integration Service Device
- Surface Integration Service Device – 22.214.171.124 improves battery life during sleep.
Microsoft Driver update for Surface Integration
- Surface Integration – 126.96.36.199 improves battery life during sleep.
Microsoft driver update for Surface Storage Firmware Update
- Surface Pro 4 – Surface Toshiba Storage Firmware Update driver – 1.1.617.0 improves storage performance.
Microsoft Driver update for Surface Embedded Controller Firmware
- Surface Embedded Controller Firmware – 103.1414.256.0 adds support for an upcoming product release.
Microsoft – System – 103.1413.258.0
- Surface System Aggregator – 103.1413.258.0 adds support for an upcoming product release.
Microsoft – Firmware -106.1414.768.0
- Surface UEFI – 106.1414.768.0 improves system stability.