Tekken 1.05 update is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. The Ultimate Tekken Bowl will be released on August 31. In preparation, the Tekken 7 update 1.05 patch is releasing today. The new patch has added support for Ultimate Tekken Bowl & Additional Costumes DLC. In addition, the patch has also added a feature to change your draw in the tournament. The update size is around 1.64GB on PS4.
Tekken 1.05 Patch Notes
- Tekken 7 update 1.05 added support for DLC [Ultimate Tekken Bowl & Additional Costumes].
- Changed the information displayed about your opponent during standby for warm-up.
- Tekken 1.05 patch added a feature to change your draw in tournament.
- Changed tournament so they now continue even if the host leaves.
- Improved stability in online matches.
- Tekken 7 update 1.05 added rankings by character and by win count tot he leaderboards.
- Improved Online matching functionality: only player icon and disconnection rate would be displayed on player information screen during RANKED MATCH.
- Tekken 1.05 has improved ONLINE TOURNAMENT functionality: If a host player disconnects the tournament, automatically another player comes to be a new host. And, that tournament will be continued.
- Leaderboards have been enhanced to show more info. Various other fixes and stability improvements have been done to online matchmaking and the tournament mode.
Check your game update and download latest Tekken 7 1.05 update on PS4, Xbox One.