Tekken 7 update 1.02 for PS4 is now available for download. The update is expected to hit North America, and Xbox One and PC next week.
The new update brings improvements to the Online Matching Functionality by removing player information displayed before a match such as character selected and wins. Additionally, the Matchlist has been temporarily removed to help with online matching.
What’s new in Tekken 7 for PS4:
Regarding Online Issues
- Improved the Online Matching Functionality
- The following player information will no longer be displayed before a match: Character selected, Wins, Rank, Title
- Connection with other players can be established more frequently
- We’ve improved overall stability
- The MATCHLIST has also been tentatively removed to improve online matching functionality.
Regarding Voice Chat
- Tekken 7 update 1.02 for PS4 added an ON/OFF feature for voice chat: ON/OFF for voice chat added to OPTION menu.
- Set to OFF as default setting.
Regarding Other Various Bugs, Some Characters’ Move Properties Were Corrected
- Nina’s Ivory Cutter attack properties.
Check your game update and download Tekken 7 update 1.02 for PS4.