TES Legends update 67.1 is now available for download. According to the TES Legends patch notes, there are multiple bug fixes and other improvements.
In addition, Spectators are now navigated properly if on Deckbuilder screen. Also, users can now properly progress past the ranked progress screen by clicking on it.
TES Legends update 67.1 Patch Notes
- Twitch Drop messages will now appear in your Notification Tray.
- Soulrest Marshal – Hinting now functions properly on premium version.
- Elusive Schemer – A 0-cost Elusive Schemer now copies correctly as another 0-cost.
- Spear of Embers – Now properly applies keywords to damage done when thrown.
- Brutal Ashlander – Now properly deals damage after potential targets are destroyed.
- Eastmarch Crusader – Now properly hints when a single rune is destroyed.
General Bug Fixes
- Spectator Mode – Spectators are now navigated properly if on Deckbuilder screen
- Practice Mode – Adept and Expert levels now correctly unlock one at a time.
- iPhone X – Several buttons have been moved to accommodate this device’s aspect ratio.
- Versus Arena – Event descriptions now read correctly on phone and tablet clients.
- Social – Do Not Disturb setting no longer prevents users from being removed or blocked.
- Beast Form – A creature transformed with Wabbajack into a Beast Form creature can no longer attack the same turn when their Beast Form ability triggers.
- Phone – Users can now properly cancel the play of a non-targetable action card.
- Error Codes – Information given to the user when an error occurs has been improved.
- Play History – Now remembered after a reconnect.
- Ranked – Users can now properly progress past the ranked progress screen by clicking on it.
Check your game update and download TES Legends update 67.1.