Titanfall 2 1.10 update for PS4, Xbox One and PC will roll out soon. The new Titanfall 2 Postcards from the Frontier DLC update comes with free contents, new maps, new featured modes and more. The patch also fixed various issues including a bug where a Monarch with Superior Chassis would have more Health than displayed.
Titanfall 2 1.10 Update Patch Notes
NEW CONTENT [FREE]
- Map: UMA [Live Fire]: Tight corridors guide combat into three arenas flanked by balconies, doorways, and windows. A large central divider provides cover for short range effectiveness, with a long flank that opens opportunities for confident marksmen.
- Titanfall 2 1.10 update for PS4, Xbox One and PC adds new Frontier Defense Maps: Exoplanet, Drydock, Angel City.
- Titanfall 2 update 1.10 new Execution: Hole in the Wall [Amped Wall]: Get five kills while Amped Wall is active to unlock.
- Onyx ‘Good Boy’ Banner
- TitanToons banners [8 total]
- Community Creation Banners: Titan Restaurants by Nicole Peh [6 total]
NEW FEATURED MODES IN TITANFALL 2 UPDATE 1.10
- Aegis Titan Brawl: Standard Titan Brawl but with your Aegis Titans.
- Aegis Last Titan Standing: Standard Last Titan Standing but with your Aegis Titans.
NEW CONTENT [PURCHASABLE]
8 NEW ELITE WEAPON WARPAINTS: Each comes with a Squad Leader Bonus
- 10% chance per owned Elite skin (up to 30%) to earn a Double XP token at the end of a match.
- Grants one extra merit to you and your teammates at the end of a match. A player can only receive this bonus once per match.
- $4.99 each or $24.99 for the bundle of 8 (bundle limited time only until 9/26).
New Skins include:
- Thunderbolt ‘8-Bit’ ELITE
- Spitfire ‘Lead Farmer’ ELITE
- Devotion ‘RSPN Custom’ ELITE
- Hemlock ‘Mochi’ ELITE
- Kraber ‘Masterwork’ ELITE
- R-97 ‘Purple Fade’ ELITE
- R-201 ‘Frontier Patriot’ ELITE
- Mozambique ‘Crimson Fury’ ELITE
- With latest Titanfall 2 1.10 update for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, the purchasable Frontier Defense shoulder plate can now be applied to Prime Titans and all skins and can be toggled on or off in the loadout menu.
- You can now edit Pilot loadouts from the Titan selection menu in Last Titan Standing
- Chat box added to Titan selection screen in LTS and FD.
- Single Player: BT’s loadout menu doesn’t delay when selecting load out button [thanks Bryonato for reporting!]
- Titanfall 2 1.10 update for PS4, Xbox One, and PC has added an option for “Friendly” to Hold to Rodeo control – works on friendly Titans.
- With TitanFall 2 update 1.10, Frontier Defense has been added to Private Match settings.
FRONTIER DEFENSE IMPROVEMENTS
- Applying an Amped Battery to a doomed Titan now provides a full shield when used to bring a Titan out of Doomed State.
- Reaper and Titan weak spots are now hidden when cloaked by Cloak Drones.
- With Titanfall 2 1.10 update for PS4, Xbox One and PC, the difficulty is now shown during Titan selection screen.
- Titanfall 2 update 1.10 has reduced the difficulty of wave 2 and 5 on lower difficulty settings.
- According to the Titanfall 2 1.10 patch notes, the update has reduced the chance of tick drop pods detonating upon landing.
- Titanfall 2 1.10 update for PS4, Xbox One and PC has reduced the chance of ticks jumping to the pilot drop zone.
- According to the Titanfall 2 1.10 patch notes, spawn-as-titan locations are now closer to the harvester.
- Titanfall 2 1.10 update for PS4, Xbox One and PC has fixed a bug where Long Range Power Shot could hit a target twice.
Ion [Frontier Defense balance]
- Combined the Split Shot upgrades into one upgrade.
- Titanfall 2 update 1.10 has added a new Laser Shot upgrade that increases weak point damage.
Monarch [Frontier Defense balance]
- XO-16: According to the Titanfall 2 1.10 patch notes, Critical Hit now increases weak point damage by 50% from 25%.
Tone [Frontier Defense balance]
- According to the Titanfall 2 1.10 patch notes, Signal Strength Upgrade now increases the duration of Sonar Pulse by 100% from 60%.
MISC BUG FIXES
- Frontier Defense: Titanfall 2 1.10 update for PS4, Xbox One and PC includes a fix for a bug where the player would get stuck on Titan selection screen if they joined a game late and got killed while transitioning from Titan screen to game.
- Frontier Defense: Adjusted Stalkers pathing to reduce cases where they would go to unreachable areas of the map.
- Titanfall 2 update 1.10 includes a fix for a bug where a Monarch with Superior Chassis would have more Health than displayed.
- According to the Titanfall 2 1.10 patch notes, the update has fixed a bug where a Titan that was undoomed with an Amped Battery would have less Health than displayed.
- Titanfall 2 1.10 update for PS4, Xbox One and PC includes a fix for a bug where Classic Frontier Defense music option was missing for consoles.
Check your game update and download latest Titanfall 2 1.10 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.