A new update for Truecaller has added Video Calling support with the help of Google Duo. To access video call feature, both users need to have the Google Duo app installed. Video calls can be started from your contact’s details page, the chat screen, and the missed call notification. The video calls will also integrate with Truecaller’s call log.
In addition, the latest update also reduced memory usage and app size as well as added SIM indicator to caller ID.
What’s new in Truecaller Update
- Introducing Google Duo Video Calling!
- Now make video calls from Truecaller using Google Duo.
- Other updates:
- Reduced memory usage and app size
- SIM indicator added to caller ID
- Added option to paste a number into dial-pad
- Fixes for right-to-left languages
The newest version of TrueCaller should be rolling out now to users on the Play Store, but it could be a while before it reaches everyone.
[appbox googleplay com.truecaller&hl=en]