Twitch launched new features for its game streaming app. Now users can upload videos directly to Twitch and apply their video editing directly. Users uploaded videos will not expire, and will notify followers just like new broadcasts. Twitch has added support for HTML5 player. Users on iOS and Android mobile app can now easily create video highlight clips.
Twitch new featues:
- Uploads: Any user can upload videos to Twitch for anyone to watch. Streamers may also download past streams and use the footage to create and upload on demand videos for their viewers to watch whenever they want.
- Clips on mobile: Viewers on iOS and Android can create and share clips from live streams and videos directly within the app.
- Transcodes: Video quality options will begin rolling out to even more streamers so viewers with all levels of Internet speeds can view streams seamlessly. Video quality options will be automatically applied based on a channel’s expected viewership.
- Curse Voice and Twitch integration: Users of Curse Voice and Twitch may link their accounts to access all global and non-global emotes from Twitch on Curse Voice. As an added bonus, Curse Voice users will also get a Twitch-themed color customization option on the client.
- HTML5: HTML5 is now available to ALL Twitch users.
- Clip trimming: Allows viewers to more accurately capture the perfect moment by adjusting the start and end time of their clip.
- Loyalty subscription badges: Viewers can soon show the extent of their loyalty to a Partner and Partners will be able to reward subscribers accordingly with custom chat badges based on length of a subscription. Badge tiers for one, three, six, 12, and 24 month subscriptions will be available to Partners for design.
[appbox googleplay appid tv.twitch.android.app][appbox appstore appid id460177396]