Uncharted 4 Patch 1.21.064 released with new King of the Hill mode on PS4. The new King of the Hill is now a full-featured game mode, complete with leaderboards, Cinema Replay support, and Challenges.
The latest update also fixed where rope did not appear on the player’s hip in cinema and other improvements. Check out the changelog below.
Uncharted 4 Patch 1.21.064 features:
New Mode: King of the Hill: – After making its debut in the Beta Test Playlist, King of the Hill is now a full-featured game mode, complete with leaderboards, Cinema Replay support, and Challenges. Two teams must work together to fight for control of rotating capture points in order to be the first to reach the score limit.
Naughty Dog has made some changes for King of the Hill’s full release. After reaching the 200 Victory Points score limit, teams must capture a final hill, which we call the Victory Hill. This adds an extra level of strategy and one final chance for a comeback from the losing team.
- Victory Points per hill increased from 60 to 80.
- KO’ing defenders will award the attacking team 4 Victory Points.
- If a defender is KO’d within the first five seconds after capturing a hill, they will respawn.
- When a team reaches the max Victory Points, they must capture one more hill (known as Victory Hill) to win the match.
- UI revamped to better communicate game rules and readability.
- Duration for Wrath of El Dorado reduced by 50% in this mode; Wrath is still quite powerful but this allows other Mystics to play a prominent role too.
- Uncharted 4 Patch 1.21.064 added a new feature: Personal Stats Page.
- VIP Relic Bonus has increased from 20% to 40%.
- Added 3 Weapons.
- Added 3 Survival Boosters.
- Added 37 Vanity Items.
- Added 6 Taunts.
- Added 25 character skin color palettes for each new skin.
- 5 Taunts
- Personal Stats Page: players can view their personal stats across multiple game modes.
- Classic Mode removed from the Beta Playlist. Stay tuned for more details on its return.
- Multiple level bug fixes.
- Uncharted 4 Patch 1.21.064 fixed the issue where players did not receive hardcore rewards after completion.
- Fixed the issue where sniper sidekicks would occasionally float above the ground while taking cover.
- Fixed the issue where Skeleton Drake’s Jaw would unhinge while performing certain taunts.
- Fixed the issue where Loadout point icons were not appearing when unlocking in chests from the store.
- Uncharted 4 Patch 1.21.064 fixed the issue where please wait text remained on screen after selecting vanity chests with an unopened chest available.
- Fixed the issue where rope did not appear on the player’s hip in cinema.
- Fixed the issue where Bounty Skull Icon appeared incorrectly if the player viewed in cinema and switched player perspectives.
- Fixed the issue where the wooden bridge in Scotland appeared invisible when viewed in Cinema mode.
- Fixed the issue where the player could become stuck if the store was disabled while they attempted to purchase items from the customization menu.
- Fixed the issue where players were able to taunt with the rope attached to a grapple point.
- Fixed the issue where props from taunts remained in place when a player is instantly KO’d mid-taunt.
- Fixed the issue where there was no relic challenge for Spirit of the Djinn Mystical.
- 0.25-second increase to C4 Detonator.
- Uncharted 4 Patch 1.21.064 updated speed and abort frames for ledge grabs, allowing for edge attacker to recover faster from missed hits.
3 new boosters:
- Iron Jaw
- XP Farmer
- Heavy Weapons Expert
- Fixed the issue where Solo Survival Buddy uses single player voice lines.
- Fixed the issue where survival wave modifiers appeared incorrectly in crushing.
- Fixed the issue where Indra Warlord will freeze in place after client player leaves the game while being grabbed.
Check your update for Uncharted 4 Patch 1.21.064.