Uncharted 4 update 1.24.079 is now available for download. The latest DLC update to Uncharted 4 Multiplayer and Survival, adds two new weapons, three new Survival boosters, over 60 new character skins and vanity items, 13 new taunts, and more. The new update also makes Classic Mode a permanent game type and a new mode for Ranked play: King of the Hill.
The new patch update 1.24.079 has also introduced new scoring rules for Ranked. Starting today, your performance grade is determined by your total score, including objective score, offense score, support score. There is also now a bonus for a blowout victory – if your team wins the match by a margin of 100 or more, you get an extra 10 rank points. Check out full changelog below.
Uncharted 4 update 1.24.079 features:
- Classic Mode is now a permanent gametype and a new mode for Ranked play: King of the Hill is now available in the Multiplayer menu. This back-to-basics mode focuses on core combat and traversal–there’s no in-game store, no Mysticals, and no Sidekicks.
Here’s a full list of the mode rules:
- No store (no sidekicks, mystical, heavy weapons to purchase)
- No marking (Boosters that allow marking will not function)
- No weapon mods or Hero Weapons
- No radar
- Grenades only
- Instant respawn
- Heavy Weapons spawn on the map
King of the Hill to Ranked play:
Two teams must compete to capture and control rotating hills. Once a hill is captured, the controlling team must defend it against incoming attacks from the enemy team. Without a chance to respawn, the defending team must fight to maintain control as long as they can and avoid getting wiped out.
- Added new Season Ranked Rewards
- Added Challenges for new items
- Added 2 Weapons
- Uncharted 4 patch 1.24.079 added 40 Character Skins
- Added 21 Vanity Items
- Added 13 Taunts
- Added 16 Weapon Skins
- Uncharted 4 patch 1.24.079 added 3 Survival Boosters
Multiplayer Balance/Bug Fixes
- Increased loadout point cost of Weapons Expert (PvP) and Enhanced Radar (Survival) by 1 point on all levels.
- Movement speed while hip firing reduced.
- Uncharted 4 update 1.24.079 fixed an issue where players were not following their parties into matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to become invisible.
- Fixed an issue where qualifier descriptions were being cut off.
- Fixed a bug where players were respawning twice in King of the Hill.
- Fixed various issue with King of the Hill in Cinema.
- Fixed an issue with capture and neutralize status getting out of sync between players
- Fixed various level exploits.
Naughty Dog also released Uncharted: The Lost Legacy new story trailer and a never-before-seen gameplay demo. The Uncharted: The Lost Legacy” will launch on August 22 in North America and August 23 in Europe for PlayStation 4. Check out the video below.