Microsoft is now rolling out new cumulative update KB4020102 for Windows 10. The latest update for Windows 10 Creators update users will push system build number from 15063.296 to 15063.332. A new Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4020102) will pop up in your updates if you’re on a 64bit system.
The latest Windows 10 update KB4020102 brings fixes and improvements. Microsoft has now fixed an issue where after starting Split View, some apps no longer receive input when multiple displays are in use. The company also fixed an issue with high latency when using the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) MIDI API. Check out more details below.
Windows 10 update KB4020102 build 15063.332 Changelog
- Update KB4020102 for Windows 10 fixed an issue where NTLM fails to generate a challenge response when CredGuard is enabled, NTLMv2 is used, and no target information is provided by the server.
- Fixed issue where Internet Explorer does not respect the “Send all sites not included in the Enterprise Mode Site List to Microsoft Edge” policy when opening favorites.
- Fixed issue in Internet Explorer 11 where a non-administrator user is not able to install an ActiveX control.
- Fixed issue where, after starting Split View, some apps (Microsoft Edge, Hub, Cortana, etc.) no longer receive input when multiple displays are in use.
- Windows 10 update KB4020102 addressed the issue with an unnecessary scrollbar in the logon credential provider dialog, which may block the use of other fields when the dialog has multiple fields.
- Update KB4020102 for Windows 10 fixed an issue where during a VM reset, the VM goes into Second Level Paging (SLP) even if there is enough balance available memory on the host.
- Fixed issue where some non-Unicode fonts (Courier, MS Sans Serif, etc.) do not render characters correctly on non-Latin, single-byte system locales (Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, etc.). Black bars or other artifacts appear instead.
- Windows 10 update KB4020102 for mobile devices fixed an issue with an SMS/messaging app that stops working when attempting to delete messages.
- Update KB4020102 for Windows 10 fixed an issue where, after installing the Creators Update, audio output through external decoders no longer works.
- The IoT shell no longer fails to keep monitored background applications running.
- Fixed issue with high latency when using the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) MIDI API.
- Addressed issue where network printers may fail to install when using the printer vendor’s setup software on machines with less than 4GB of RAM. These printers will install if you install from the Settings app or from Devices and Printer in Control Panel.
- Windows 10 update KB4020102 addressed an issue where PrintBRM fails to restore the Print Queue Configurations when printer names are identical and a port is set to FILE:.
- Windows 10 update KB4020102 an issue with per user proxy settings not migrating to machine proxy settings.
Check your update and download Windows 10 update KB4020102 build 15063.332.