A new cumulative update KB4284848 (Build 17134.137) is now rolling out for Windows 10 v1803. Windows 10 April 2018 Update users will find a new update 2018-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4284848) in Windows Update. We’ve also added the KB4284848 update download link for both 64Bit and 32Bit systems. The latest update has fixed an issue in which some USB devices and onboard devices, such as a built-in laptop camera, keyboard, or mouse, stop working.
What’s New in Windows 10 update KB4284848
- Addresses an issue that causes the Video Settings HDR streaming calibration slider to stop working. This is caused by a conflict with the panel brightness intensity settings configured by certain OEMs.
- Addresses streaming compatibility issues with certain live TV streaming content providers.
- Addresses an issue where media content previously generated by Media Center doesn’t play after installing the Windows 10 April 2018 update.
- Addresses an issue in which SmartHeap didn’t work with UCRT.
- Addresses performance regression in App-V, which slows many actions in Windows 10.
- Addresses an issue that causes Appmonitor to stop working at logoff if the Settingstoragepath is set incorrectly.
- Addresses an issue that causes Appmonitor to stop working at logoff, and user settings are not saved.
- Addresses an issue where client applications running in a container image don’t conform to the dynamic port range.
- Addresses an issue where the DNS server might stop working when using DNS Query Resolution Policies with a “Not Equal” (NE) condition.
- Addresses an issue with T1 and T2 custom values after configuring DHCP failover.
- Addresses an issue that causes the latest versions of Google Chrome (67.0.3396.79+) to stop working on Cobalt devices.
- Addresses issues with the Remote Desktop client where pop-up windows and drop-down menus don’t appear and right-clicking doesn’t work properly. These issues occur when using remote applications. Before installing this update, read KB4340846, “The Remote Desktop Services ActiveX control (mstscax.dll) does not match the version of the client shell”.
- Addresses an issue that causes a connection failure when a Remote Desktop connection doesn’t read the bypass list for a proxy that has multiple entries.
- Addresses an issue that may cause Microsoft Edge to stop working when it initializes the download of a font from a malformed (not RFC compliant) URL.
- Addresses an issue where some users may receive an error when accessing files or running programs from a shared folder using the SMBv1 protocol. The error is “An invalid argument was supplied”.
- Addresses an issue that causes Task Scheduler tasks configured with an S4U logon to fail with the error “ERROR_NO_SUCH_LOGON_SESSION/STATUS_NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT”.
Check your Windows Update and download 2018-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4284848).