Visual Studio 2017 15.2 (26430.12) is now available for download. The latest update brings bug fixes and performance improvements. The new version fixed an issue where Visual Studio freezes without a network connection as well as added support for Service Fabric 5.6 release/2.6 SDK which enables using ServicePackageActivationMode=”ExlusiveProcess”.
Previously, Microsoft released Visual Studio Preview 15.2 (26412.01) with new features and improvements. Check out what’s new in this build.
Visual Studio 2017 15.2 (26430.12) Changelog
What’s New in this Release
Issues Fixed in this Release
- Compilation fails because the process cannot access dll (after VS2017 update 2 (v15.2)).
- Visual Studio 2017 (version 15.2) freezes without a network connection.
- The Visual Studio 2017 (version 15.2) update can cause incorrect versions of vcmeta.dll to be installed.
- Added support for Service Fabric 5.6 release/2.6 SDK which enables using ServicePackageActivationMode=”ExlusiveProcess”.
- R tools for Visual Studio 2017 won’t install on Windows 7.
Additional fixes included in this release:
- Fixed a possible F# regression related to an exception: “This stream does not support writing at System.IO.Compression.DeflateStream.BeginWrite”.
- Fixed an issue where Xamarin iOS apps were not building correctly.
- Fixed a performance degradation sometimes occurring in Xamairn Android apps.
- Fix for trouble connecting to Android debugger.
- Fix for csproj losing multidex support when upgrading to 4.5.
You can download latest Visual Studio 2017 15.2 (26430.12) from the official link below.