Microsoft today released the Visual Studio 2017 preview version 15.6 for developers. The latest update comes with new features and multiple bug fixes. The update has added Debug options for Embedded ARM GCC support. In addition, strong name signing on CoreCLR for C# compiler also now added. Check out full changelog below.
What’s New in Visual Studio 2017 version 15.6
- Debug options are now available for Embedded ARM GCC support.
- We added strong name signing on CoreCLR for C# compiler.
- Non-administrators can now create a VS layout.
- The CPU Usage tool now displays async/await code with logical ‘Call Stack Stitching’.
- Visual Studio Tools for Xamarin has lots of new productivity updates for iOS and Android developers.
- New enhancements for Configure Continuous Delivery include support for TFVC, Git authentication over SSH, and containerized projects.
- Initial implementation of Navigate to decompiled sources for .NET code navigation.
- We improved solution load by optimizing design time build.
- The Test Explorer now has a hierarchy view and real-time test discovery is on by default.
You can read full changelog here.