Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.15 for PS4 and Xbox One Changelog will be available later today. The update includes features like the “most difficult co-op challenge yet,” as well as PvP Loot Trucks and different phone backgrounds. Check out what’s new and fixed in this update.
Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.15 for PS4 and Xbox One Changelog
New Content & Improvements
- Man vs Machine Co-Op Event – A weaponized Tidis protoype security robot has been detected around the Bay Area, and it’s going to be a pain in the a** to take out. But you’re up to the task, right? It will appear dynamically in the world as a DedSec Event when you’re paired up with someone in co-op, will require careful coordination with your fellow hacker in order to defeat it. Good luck.
- PvP Loot Trucks – Robbing loot trucks for fat stacks of cash and followers is about to get a little crazier. Other players will be able to join your session when you come across a loot truck and you’ll have to battle them AND the cops in order to reap the rewards. This update supports up to 4 players in a session at a time, and can be played co-op.
- Leaderboard Improvements – With Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.15 for PS4 and Xbox One, the leaderboard is now easier to read, and offer you a better picture of where you stand amongst the masses, and what you need to do to rank up. You’ll need to check your standing more regularly, as you can now lose rank if you aren’t continuing to fight for your position over the course of each season. That said, seasonal rewards at Silver and Gold level cannot be lost once those ranks are achieved.
- Phone Backgrounds – You’ll be able to set your swag to 100 and customize your in-game phone with a selection of different backgrounds.
Tweaks & Balancing
- Bounty Hunter target buff – Targets in Bounty Hunter will be a little more difficult to kill, especially at the hands of police. We found that Bounty Hunter matches were ending too quickly, and this balancing change is intended to address that.
- Bounty Hunter leaderboard boost – Small increase in base leaderboard points for the target. Does not affect accumulated points (kills, escapes, etc.)
- Showd0wn – Improved match flow
- Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.15 for PS4 and Xbox One also includes multiple crash fixes.
In addition, the inventory comes with a surprise, you’ll need to do a hard save (start/end the main mission, or change HUD settings, etc and restart after update) to find it.