Update: Windows 10 Mobile 10.0.14393.448 released.
New in Windows 10 build 10.0.14393.448
- Improved the reliability of multimedia audio, Remote Desktop, and Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a virtual private network (VPN).
- Addressed issue with a scheduled task that doesn’t run in Task Scheduler after reenabling.
- Addressed issue to update the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue with Japanese characters that are missing when converted by the Input Method Editor.
- Addressed issue with the system tray showing no Wi-Fi connection even when Wi-Fi is present.
- Addressed issue with Windows devices that disconnect from the Internet prematurely before users can complete their paid Wi-Fi purchase.
- Addressed issue to update the new Belarusian ruble symbol to Br and the new ISO 4217 code to BYN.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia, Windows kernel, packaging release management, authentication, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Remote Desktop, Active Directory, wireless networking, Windows shell, graphics, enterprise security, and Microsoft HoloLens.
- Security updates to Boot Manager, Windows operating system, kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive, Common Log File System driver, Microsoft Video Control, Common Log File System driver, Windows authentication methods, Windows File Manager, and the Microsoft Graphics Component.
Old Story: Microsoft is now testing new cumulative update for Windows 10 1607 Anniversary Update users. The new cumulative update build 14393.448 and mobile build 10.0.14393.448 were compiled on November 5, 2016.
Before this build, the company already tested update build 14393.443 and build 14393.444. The cumulative update build 10586.679(Threshold 2) and build 10240.17157 (Threshold) are also under testing. Windows 10 1607 build 14393.351 is now available.
Microsoft also released build 14959 to fast ring insider members. Windows 10 preview build 14931 is also now available for Slow ring insiders. You can download ISO from here.