Today, Windows 10 Creators Update build 14997 ISO leaked online. This new leaked Windows 10 build 14997.1001 is an internal build, which is not released to Insiders yet. The new build 10.0.14997.10001 includes many new features like an updated Settings app, theming support, Edge improvements such as tab expansion and tabs saved for later, blue light and a whole lot more.
New in Windows 10 build 14997
- Windows 10 Creators Update build 14997 comes with a new setup interface. The new setup UI comes with Cortana and allow the user to control the setup process with voice commands. The setup has a new status bar with Cortana-related options.
- The Settings app now has the ability to change a theme in Windows 10. Microsoft has enabled a new theme selection setting, apart from the classic Control Panel.
- This build also includes Blue Light reduction feature. It can be enabled automatically or manually by the user.
- Microsoft Edge includes a new feature, “Set Tabs Aside” and “Show/Hide Tab Previews” to show their previews. With ‘Set Tabs Aside’ feature, you can save your tabs and restore them later.
- This build also includes a new app folder on the Start Menu. This feature is already available on Windows 10 Mobile devices, it allows you to combine multiple app tiles into one folder. The live tile supported apps will still show the live tiles within the app folder.
- There is also a new share interface which appears once you click the share option. The new sharing UI pop up on the top of app or window with the list of apps which you can use to share a file.
Microsoft will release next insider build in 2017. Currently, the company is testing Windows 10 Creators Update build 15000 (10.0.15000.1000) internally.
Windows 10 build 14997 comes from the “rs_onecore_base” branch and not from “rs_prerelease” branch. Windows Insiders receive builds from “rs_prerelease“, which is a development branch. Todays, leaked Windows 10 build 14997 ISO string is:
The MD5 check sum is 0a66f6c0b59c6b9a906fd5c1d0118dcd.